Join Aptus for a free webinar on Part 2 in our series on Purchasing Workflow – Norming Resource Manager
Norming Resource Manager provides a powerful and easy tool that brings end-to-end purchase functionality into a single platform.
This webinar will showcase the features related to products and services requisitions; from purchase order requisitions right through to the invoicing process.
By providing the web-based and mobile-based employee self-service portal, and a fully Sage 300-integrated back-end application, Resource Manager simplifies and streamlines the documents and requisitions entry, approval and accounting process.
- Web-based and mobile-based Employee portal enables real time entry and approval process.
- Sage 300-based Backend application provides the seamless integration with Sage 300.
- Robust and flexible workflow engine. Sets up multi-level approval workflow for documents and requisitions.
- Post documents and requisitions to Sage 300 automatically.
- Facilitates document/requisition submission and approvals with email/mobile app alerts.
- Full multi-currency support for expense reporting and reimbursement.
- Real-time budget checking.
- Extensive inquiries and reporting functionality.
Presenter: Serge Bailes
Comments are closed.